Information regarding the criteria referred to in Article 13 23 D.Lgs 196/2003 and Articles 7, 12, 13, 14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22of the EU Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with the regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
You are advised that the company MULTICHEM R&D SRL, C.F. 03541880237 whose Head Office is in Marcignago (PV) Via della Libertà 1/23 is required to obtain and keep personal information under the New EU Regulations, which stipulate that anyone processing personal data is required to give the data subject detailed information about how and precisely which information will be processed, which however, in every case must guarantee a strong coherent data protection framework fully respecting the legal rights of the interested party or parties involved. Therefore, in accordance with what has been previously stated we will proceed with the following points.
Nature of the data processed
The data collected and processed include identity details of a common nature.
The purpose of processing data
The processing of data is done specifically for the reason the data was requested and for the following reasons: financial and fiscal if there is non-compliance with the obligations and requirements set out by the Law, contractual obligations in place, to exercise proprietor’s rights.
The duration of data storage
The data will be conserved for the period stipulated in the contract between the parties, however, not beyond the period established by the Law regarding the limitation of rights.
Data processing procedure
The data will be collected, processed and filed on magnetic, electronic, or informatic media and/or telematically. In any case, the processing will be based on agreements made at the beginning of the processing procedure ensuring a high level of protection and confidentiality.
Granting access and the conseguences of a possible denial
Granting access to required personal data is essential to reach a specific objective which allows for the fulfilment of fiscal, legal or contractual obligations, for this reason, a possible denial by the data subject to grant either partial or complete access to personal data, could eventually lead to the impossibility to validate a contract or to complete the fulfilments required in other fiscal or accounting documents connected with work based contracts.
Communication and the free flow of personal data
Personal data will not be allowed to flow freely without the consensus of the data subject, on the contrary this data will only be shared with a limited number of specific subjects:
- Those working in the administrative, operative and commercial offices as well as all those offices in our company where this data is required to complete the paperwork necessary for the continuation of a job;
- To a person who needs this personal data for reasons related to the working relationship between the data subject and the company requiring this data, restricted only to the task to be carried out for that company;
- To a public official upon request when personal data of the data subject is required for specific legal obligations;
- A consultant working for our company, within the limits of what is necessary for him/her to continue his/her job within our company, after having received a letter from the company underlining the need to protect the personal data supplied by our employees, including our accountant as well as others.
Furthermore, personal data can be given and shared with those company employees or external collaborators who have been explicitly chosen for this task.
The rights of the data subject
As stipulated in the Regulation EU 2016/679, you have the following rights:
- Art. 15 Right of access by the data subject;
- Art. 16 Right to rectification;
- Art. 17 Right to erasure (right to be forgotten);
- Art. 18 Right to restriction of processing;
- Art. 20 Right to data portability;
- Art. 21 Right to object;
- Art. 22 Automated individual decision-making, including profiling.
In order to check the conditions and the way of exercising one’s rights the complete text can be consulted on the site www.garanteprivacy.it.
If anyone should feel that their rights have not been respected, the current legislation allows you to file a complaint to the Authorised Office responsible for National Data Protection.
The controller and his/her personal data: MULTICHEM R&D SRL, with legal headquarters in MARCIGNAGO (PV), Viale della Libertà 1/23, tel. 028262192, mail email@example.com. Operational headquarters: Via Guglielmo Marconi, 37 - 20089 Rozzano (MI) - Italy.
The controller is GABRIELE SEGALLA, mail firstname.lastname@example.org